- Between BurnCycle and The Lab, you will have just one account with a valid e-mail and phone number to register for classes. Already have a BurnCycle account? Great! That works for The Lab. Only have a Lab account? You can use that to purchase and book classes with BurnCycle! Don't have either? No problem. You can create your new account HERE. Registration for classes may be done online, over the phone, or in-person at the studio.
- If the class you want is full, add yourself to the waitlist. As spots are canceled, the list moves up automatically and moves the next person into the class that was canceled. A notification email will be sent immediately.
- If you sign up for the waitlist, it is the same as signing up for a class. The same cancelation policy applies. However, if you move to the waitlist less than 30 minutes prior to class and cannot make it, let us know and you will be early canceled.
- If the waitlist is full, the client will be asked to keep checking for availability or to choose another class time. We cannot add clients to the waitlist once it is full.
- If you are not signed in 3 minutes prior to class, your spot will be given away. If you are running late, you MUST CALL the studio and we will hold your spot for 5 minutes after the start of class time.
- All daytime and evening classes must be cancelled 6 hours prior to class time to avoid a late cancel fee of $25 for monthly unlimited members or the loss of one class if you have a class package.
- All Saturday, Sunday, and 5:30am / 6:30am class reservations must be canceled by 8pm the night before to avoid a late cancel charge or a lost class.
A client may cancel a class using our website, in-studio, or by calling and leaving a time stamped voicemail more than 6 hours before the class.
- Spots are released to waiting clients 3 minutes prior to class if a client has not arrived and has not called to let us know they are running late.
- If you are running late, please call and we will hold your spot for 5 minutes into the start of class. After 5 minutes, you will not be allowed into class and will be charged a late cancel fee or lose the class.
- If you do not show up, cancel your class, or contact us within the appropriate amount of time, you will be charged a late cancel fee or lose the class. No exceptions.
- If you have a confirmed your spot for one class and get into another from the waitlist within the late cancel period, you will be charged for both spots – we are unable to accommodate switching between classes.
- Early cancels are not refunded - the class is put back into your account for a future use.
- All classes must be paid in full by the time the class begins.
- Water is $3 and will be charged to the client’s credit card if cash is not provided. We also have free water-fill stations in our studios.
- All merchandise may be returned unworn and unwashed 7 days after the original sale. Any worn merchandise will not be accepted for return.
- Gift cards are valid for The Lab classes only and cannot be converted into cash value.
- If a client’s credit card is rejected for class or water charges, they must update their credit card information prior to being permitted to take another class.
- All clients must sign a waiver in person prior to their first class.
- You must be 16 years or older to take a Lab class. If you are under 18 years old, we require your legal guardian to sign a consent form in-studio in person prior to riding.
- We do not allow unaccompanied minors to be left in the lobby during class. No exceptions.
- Single classes expire three months after initial date of purchase.
- Packages expire six months after the initial date of purchase.
- The Lab is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen items. All items left in the studio will be kept in lost and found for 1 month and then donated.